Our Difference

Who we are

Australia is a country rich in entertainment culture and the industry is continuously booming with events ranging from food and wine festivals, dance and theatre performance, music festivals, colourful racing carnivals, to major sporting tournaments.

Until recently, options for the provision of first aid and medical services were limited. The industry called out for a better solution and event organisers, venue managers and their patrons demanded a higher quality service. It was from this that EventAid was established in 2010.

The first aid and medical services landscape has changed significantly over the past few years and EventAid have played a pivotal role in driving that change.

Since its initiation, EventAid has managed first aid services at major events across Australia including the Australian Open of Surfing, Melbourne Moomba Festival, Virgin Australia Fashion Festival, World Super Bikes and V8 Supercars at Phillip Island and a range of music, cultural and community festivals.

We are committed to providing modern, fresh, and professional first aid, medical and safety services. Our team is comprised of experienced staff that come from various customer service, event planning, and related operational backgrounds. Using our extensive knowledge and experience in the field we will ensure your event and venue requirements are managed efficiently.

Stakeholder relationships

The EventAid Management Team has a strong relationship with state police and ambulance services. This positive relationship is maintained with consistent communication with senior management within each agency, and an understanding of risk management and planning prior to and during your event.

This same consistency of communication and strategic planning is also maintained with our clients to ensure each event is managed appropriately. Our crew onsite use these skills in conjunction with their first aid training to deliver effective treatment where required.

As EventAid work alongside these agencies at various events, our relationships are imperative and have proven to be very beneficial to the operational environment at your event.

graph

We aim to continuously build on client feedback in order to improve our services for future events. With 83% of our clients rating our service as excellent and the remaining 17% as satisfied, EventAid are raising the bar on first aid operations within the events industry.